- You should bring your passport and Belgium ID if you have it already. BRUSSELS ACCOUNTANTS is obligated by the European laws to have a photocopy for our records.
- We will also need a copy of your diploma in case you wish to set up a Belgian self-employed business. See question 6.
- Bank account information.
- Rent contract: see question 2 for details.
- Laptop – As a paperless office, BRUSSELS ACCOUNTANTS will demonstrate with you how send your documents to us via your laptop. This saving the client money.
- Financial plan, if you have prepared one. If not, on BRUSSELS ACCOUNTANTS’ website we have an example. Click on tab “setting up a new business” and then click on “information regarding Belgian income taxes”. Under number 1 contractors you will a download MS-Excel template.
- Work contract from employer, client or agency.